Can we help You?
- Victim of identity theft?
- Victim of collection abuse by Debt Collection Agencies?
- Debt Collectors re-aging your accounts on your credit report?
- Credit Bureaus confusing you with someone else?
- Victim of mortgage fraud?
- Errors or Inaccurate information on your credit report?
- Debt collectors trying to collect on a debt after you discharged it in Bankruptcy?
- Post – Bankruptcy, are there still accounts with balances on your credit report?
- Victim of collector harassment?
- Obsolete information still on your credit report?
NO FEE IN YOUR CASE UNLESS WE RECOVER!!
The rights afforded to you, as a consumer, under the FCRA and the FDCPA means that a corporation or party which has violated your rights may ultimately be made to pay for your actual costs, statutory damages, and your attorney’s fees, if your case is successful. Therefore, if we agree to represent you in any case, you won’t pay any attorney’s fees unless we are successful and recover on your behalf. We are here to serve and have assisted many consumers enforce their legal rights. Let us try and see if we can help you.
WE HAVE A FREE CONSULTATION SO CONTACT US.